Learn our legal stuff
1. Introduction At KD Hosting Ltd, we take our obligation to protect your data very seriously. This privacy notice tells you what we do with your personal information when you contact us or use our services. We have written this under the guidance of the ‘plain English campaign’ for easy reading, but if there is anything you don’t understand, please ask us by using our contact details below. Some of the words used to form part of the legislation and couldn’t be changed to ‘plain English’. We’ll tell you
- why we can process your information
- what we are processing it for
- whether you must provide it
- how long we will keep it
- whether others will get to use this information
- whether we transfer it to another country, and
- whether we do automated decision-making or profiling
- You made an enquiry with us.
- We are conducting business together
- We have conducted business together
- You provided us with details to communicate with each other
- You are representing a company or organisation
- From your own or company website
- From a third-party referral
- Tell you why we collect personal information, how we do this and what we use it for.
- Only collect the information we need to deliver the service to you.
- Never sell your personal information or let other organisations use it for marketing.
- Keep the personal information up to date and make sure it is safe and secure.
- Require any suppliers or partners who work with us to have privacy policies.
- Name and address
- Email address and telephone numbers
- Any information you provide to us when you become a client of KD Hosting.
- Any personal information you give to us when you use one of our helplines
- You have provided it to us to communicate with you.
- In meetings with you.
- When you correspond with us by email, phone or other ways.
- When you engage in business with us.
- Identified from other third-party sources such as your website.
- If you have consented to us doing so and for the specific reason your consent was given. You will have the opportunity to withhold consent when you complete the form on which we collect the data, or you can do so by writing to us at the address in paragraph 11 or sending us an email to
- When we are legally required to, or because of a lawful request by a governmental or law enforcement authority.
- If we merge with another organisation or form a new entity.
Track your projects and support tickets.
We’ll tell you our honest opinion.
We are here to help, with low prices and payment options